European Cleaning & Hygiene Awards 2018 finalists announced
The finalists of the European Cleaning & Hygiene Awards 2018 have today been revealed. 36 leading service providers, manufacturers and distributors have made the shortlist across ten categories.
The awards, which recognise standards of excellence in the professional cleaning industry, are the only pan-European awards for the sector. The winners will be announced at an exclusive gala dinner at the Five Star Hotel Palace in Berlin on 15 November.
Editor of the European Cleaning Journal and member of the judging panel, Michelle Marshall, said: “There is so much tremendous work being done in the professional cleaning sector across Europe and the Cleaning & Hygiene Awards provide a fantastic opportunity to shine a spotlight on those really making a difference in our industry.
“We had some extremely strong entries this year, which made tough work for the judges, but we feel the shortlist represents some of the most forward-thinking, innovative businesses in the sector. We look forward to revealing the winners at our glittering awards event in November.”
With over 100 entries, the judges have now selected their finalists in the 10 categories:
1. Best Use of Smart Technological Solutions by Service Providers
• Smartware/Iclean, Care NV
• Principle Cleaning at Blue Fin
• Principle Cleaning at Paddington
• Virtual Reality in training cleaning employees, Gom
• Insider Facility Services
2. Commitment to and Investment in Training Award (Sponsored by Greenspeed)
• OCS Group
• GOM & Zadkine Startcollege
3. Excellence in Client and Contractor Partnerships (Sponsored by Igefa GmbH)
• CSU and CIRCL
• Incentive QAS
• Google, CBRE and Principle
• ISS Facilities Services
4. Distributors Excellence in Added Value Initiatives (Sponsored by Lucart Professional)
• Orbita Dashboard, INPACS
• Oceanys/Equipage Hygiene Solutions
5. Sustainability – Best practice (Sponsored by Werner and Mertz)
• Chequers Contract Services
6. Workforce – Commitment to Diversity
• The Soap Co, Clarity
• Ilunion Facility Services
• Vinci Facilities Cleaning
7. Initiative Raising the Profile of the Professional Cleaning Sector (Sponsored by Ceris Burns International)
• British Institute of Cleaning Science
• Forum Pulire
8. Technological Innovation of the Year
9. Leader of the Year (Sponsored by Truvox International)
• Thomas Heary, Derrycourt
• Tony Berisha, Insider Facility Services
• Rainer Kenter, Kenter
10. Rising Star Award
• Alberto del Rosario, Derrycourt
• Ben Swinbourne, Principle Cleaning Services
The awards, now in their third year, were launched by the European Cleaning Journal and are organised by EMG. Even if you are not a finalist, or did not enter this year, the award ceremony and gala dinner offer an unrivalled opportunity for networking with people from leading businesses and organisations in the cleaning and hygiene industry.
The event’s silver sponsor is Lucart Professional, one of the top 10 producers of paper and tissue products in Europe. Other supporters include 3M, CleanMachines24.com, Kenter GmbH, rai Amsterdam, and Vectair Systems. The media partners are Tomorrow’s Cleaning in the UK, GSA in Italy, Services of France and Reinigungs Markt in Germany.
For further information contact email@example.com
You can also follow the awards on Twitter @ECH_Awards and #ECHAwards18.