Brightwell extends its versatile dispenser systems and strengthens its research and development programme during its 75th year
Brightwell Dispensers, a global designer and manufacturer of soap, paper, and chemical dilution and dosing systems, marks its 75th anniversary this year. During 2022, it has continued to extend and enhance its product offering, focused on helping customers with their evolving cleaning and hygiene needs.
Established in 1947, Brightwell has an internationally successful product portfolio, with specialist in-house design and manufacturing from its UK headquarters and offices in the USA, France, Germany and Spain. Brightwell Spain is the company’s newest global office, opened to support customers across Spain and Portugal following the recent acquisition of its Spanish stockist, CT Dispensing Systems. Drawing upon its family-run heritage, Brightwell now exports its products to over 85 countries, supported by a network of exclusive distributors.
This year, Brightwell has continued to extend its product ranges, with particular focus on expanding its portfolio in France, Germany and the USA. In France, it has launched the BrightLogic on-premises laundry dosing system and the Quantura range of dishwash dispensing systems is currently being phased in. Its spray and foam dispenser range for cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, which is well-established in France, is set to be introduced internationally. Brightwell also offers customised dispenser design and manufacturing, with its in-house design team supporting brands with initial ideas through to manufacture.
To help customers meet their environmental goals, Brightwell launched the Myriad recycled dispenser range, with casings made from 100% recycled material. The recycled plastic is sourced from post-consumer waste that is compounded into a raw material form for use in its manufacturing process. Sustainability is a key part of Brightwell’s ethos, and it is accredited to the international environmental management standard, ISO 14001. This year it has continued to invest in energy-efficient equipment and processes and grown its on-site recycling centre.
Further advancements include the development of the Nexus Laundry Dispensing system, which utilises the latest technology to take laundry dispensing to the next level. This combines high performance and reliable hardware with a fully integrated Internet of Things (IOT) platform.
Nathan Palmer, Managing Director of Brightwell Dispensers said: “Our customers are at the heart of our research and development programme, and we focus on being a step ahead in meeting their cleaning and hygiene requirements. Our business has great people and products, and a powerful heritage and we’re delighted that, 75 years on, we continue to expand our versatile range which suits all hygiene environments.”
Activity during the 75th anniversary year includes:
• Showcasing its trusted products and new product development programme at Interclean Amsterdam (May 2022) and at ISSA Show North America (October 2022)
• Beginning a phased redesign of catalogue and product flyers as part of a brand refresh
• Expanding its sustainability programme, including additional investment in its on-site recycling centre and the launch of its Myriad recycled dispenser range
• 75th celebratory team events in its offices across the world
Brightwell is a trusted provider and partner for paper and chemicals manufacturers, janitorial companies and facilities managers, dishwashing and laundry providers and international corporations. Its high quality, efficient dispensing systems include:
• Chemical dosing and dilution – The ECORANGE is a wide variety of proportioners and manual dosing systems for precise, safe and reliable chemical management
• Spray and foam dispensers – ECOSpray range for cleaning/disinfecting surfaces
• Soap and paper dispensers – wide range of soap and paper dispensers, in various designs to suit any environment, including Myriad, Modular and Mercury ranges and Multiflex soap dispensers
• Dishwash dispensing – Quantura range of dishwash dispensing systems
• Laundry dispensing – BrightLogic laundry dosing systems
• Customised dispenser design and manufacturing – Brightwell’s in-house design team supports brands with initial design ideas through to manufacture
For more information, call Brightwell’s headquarters in the UK on +44 (0)1273 513566, email email@example.com or visit www.brightwell.co.uk